Between 19th to 23rd February, we’re celebrating Sycal Technology Week. Five days dedicated to exploring the latest in tech-savvy promotional merchandise. From VR headsets to contactless payment fobs, find out how you can promote your brand as a future-proof and forward-thinking company.
To help celebrate, we’re giving away an Amazon Echo Dot to one lucky entrant. To be in with a chance of winning, follow the instructions below:
- Follow Sycal on Facebook or Twitter
- Like and Share/Retweet the five Sycal Technology Week posts on Twitter or Facebook
Terms and Conditions
- The competition will be run solely via the linked Facebook and Twitter accounts
- The competition is not run by, maintained or associated with Facebook or Twitter in any way
- All entrants must LIKE or FOLLOW the aforementioned Facebook/Twitter page, as well as LIKE and SHARE/RETWEET any of the Sycal Technology Week Blog Posts to be entered into the competition. All entries that fall outside of this remit will not be considered valid.
- The prize consists of one single Amazon Echo Dot and shipping within UK
- The competition will end on 25/02/18 at 23:59 GMT. All entries made after this point will not be valid.
- The winner will be announced on 28/02/18 via Social Media channels.
- Sycal has the right to remove any entry at any given time.
- The winning caption will be selected by a random generator, ensuring that no bias is involved.
- Should the winner be asked to provide a Social Media ‘mention’ or ‘tag’ by Sycal, the winner must comply. Should they not comply, their prize will become invalid.